Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Herbs for Health

sweet little store here in the heart of Ogden. Really nice owner too! there is a scale there that will tell you BMR BMI Fat% Fat Mass and how much  hydration you have in your body. Guess what i learned? STRESS IS BAD of course i always knew that  (just like i always knew that death is the number one killer in the UK ((mayhem)). Its bad both physically and mentally. you know when you look in the mirror or put them skinny jeans on and you have a hard time buttoning them up due to the tire you apparently have swallowed and cant get rid of. STRESS is why you cant get rid of it! stress and blood sugar. Since i cant, in most cases, control my stress level (i blame customers and co-workers) he recommended these sweet, but very costly ($50) vitamins, i can't for the life of me of course remember what its called but my next pay check guess what im purchasing? YES the unknown vitamin! he told me they would help my balance out that silly hormone that gets produced when stressed and BAM there goes the tummy. TBC

1 comment:

  1. I went to that health food store, I bought real cacoa bar, that is chocolate for us white people. I dunno about those vitamins... haha

    ReplyDelete