Thursday, April 14, 2011

day 3

i went to the gym this morning

1 mile warm up on cross trainer
back extension-50lbs 3sets 30reps
slow rows- 40lbs 3sets  20reps
3part shoulder work out- 7.5lbs 3sets 12reps each

Breakfast-
1 egg-in-toast
protein shake

snack-
fiber one bar
neuro bliss

lunch-
Mongolian Grill
Yogurt

Dinner-
PB&J
1 piece of pizzzzzzza



i keep eating super random dinners. whatevs. I miss candy. and i think we are eating ice cream later
and just between us work is feeling really stressful. i think this will be my health and venting about work blog. i cant do it anywhere else because my bosses have FB. I get teary eyed when im feeling frustrated and anxious as most of us do and i went in the bathroom and cried today, i would have thrown things if there was things to throw :(. but now im hangin out with my best buds, listening to Florence and the Machines, sitting cuddled up on a papa'zan.                                                                                          

2 comments:

  1. Sad Jos!! :( I'm sorry.. sometimes I want to cry at work too but I just ignore people because I know they're never going to fire me so I don't really care anymore.. haha

    ReplyDelete