Wednesday, April 27, 2011

day 16

ran 2 miles

Breakfast
1 piece of toast
some nasty egg thing

snack-
apple

Lunch-
PB&J
yogurt
crackers

Dinner-
pasta with italian dressing and chicken
steamed potato's and carrots
3 peices of Garlic french bread

im on my period which means i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate poker night, i lost 20 bucks tonight to a pile of douche bags.. used douche bags, and then i have to come upstairs with a load of dirty dishes and no husband and bunch of dudes downstairs being loud as shit. again can you tell im on my period, and now im just venting and proably not speaking english. i think it pisses me off so much because heaven forbid i have more than 1 friend that lives close enough to cook with or play mortal combat with me. its 1028 i dont have to work tomorrow till 1230 and im not tired. i could read my book im really into (water for elephants, which is really good by the way) but ill read it too fast and then spend 2 whole days not reading (which is my out) because i cant find another book to read.. blah blah blah

2 comments:

  1. bleh. don't worry - I am not on my period and all my roommates have been getting on my nerves lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I'm glad you used my suggestion and got Water for Elephants! I'm sorry :( I wish we all lived closer.. I would come hang out, we could pull mean pranks on them

    ReplyDelete